We are recruiting Outdoor Sales Associates who can sell 'Anything' to 'Anyone'. The candidate should be responsible for prospecting clients, farming, developing new business channels, keeping up with clients, conducting software demos and presentations to clients.
Ideally, a good Sales person is proficient in comminucation skills who loves sales and networking. Applicants must have knowledge in Computer Software and Hardware, strong understanding of CRM and practices that revolve around a good sales approach.
The Sales Associate should:
- be passionate about sales and networking
- be fluent in English.
- know how to do farming and meet targets
- know how to research and look for new prospects
- know how to prepare quotations and send professional emails
- be able to conduct software demos and prepare presentations to clients
- have knowledge in Microsoft Office especially Excel to prepare departmental reports
- Continuously discover, develop, and improve the customer experience to maximize the sales efficiency.
- be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams to introduce new ideas and software features