Are you passionate about technology?
Do you understand how to help companies grow by selling them the proper technology solutions to their business problems?
Are you an experienced B2B sales professional?
Are you looking for professional growth and advancement?
Then join us for a challenging and rewarding Sales job in the technology field.
As a Sales Rep, you will be pivotal in executing the company’s growth strategy. You will be in contact with owners, IT managers, and decision makers of small to large-sized multi-unit restaurants and retail stores, to show them how to be in control of their business and how to scale up using our technologies.
Join a winning team in a fast-pace technology company and play a fundamental role in growing the business locally and internationally.
- Positive attitude and desire to work in a rapid-growth professional environment
- Technical aptitude: Either you are in love with technology or you have a desire to learn how technology impacts business and have the aptitude to understand its impact
- Self-motivated and result oriented
- Passionate about sales and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Proven track record as a strong prospector
- Phenomenal phone skills with the ability to convey enthusiasm and energy
- Manage client expectations and deliverables
- Complete calls to follow-up on existing technology contracts & purchases
- Complete 15-20 outgoing calls per day to leads, farmed by yourself and provided by the Marketing team
- Conduct 5 software demos per week to qualified prospects
- Meet Revenue Targets
- Prepare regular updates on current sales, competition & opportunities to be shared with leadership team
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (IT, Support, Clients)
- Prior business-to-business (B2B) sales experience
- Knowledge of and experience with managing customer expectations
- Technical aptitude and knowledge is important, along with the ability to translate the complexities of technology to a lay person’s language
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal English & Arabic communication skills. French is a plus.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft office, especially Excel