We are looking for an IT Support Specialist to support clients' IT problems, remotely and on-premises, with positive attitude having the willingness to learn and grow in a fast pace environment.
Offer support and technical assistance to customers who are using BIM POS software, POS hardware, or other computer systems and need help completing tasks or troubleshooting problems through diagnostic tests and remote access to clients’ computers.
- Install, troubleshoot, test and repair computer hardware, software, systems, networks, CCTV, and PABX.
- Creating and resolving support tickets through email, chat, whatsapp, BIM LOG and other digital platforms
- Providing technical assistance for business operation questions and problems.
- Resolving problems with software and other computer systems.
- Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues.
- Diagnosing system errors and other issues.
- Requesting feedback and/or monitoring calls and other methods of correspondence to improve support methods.
- Installing or updating software patches to fix issues.
- Upgrade BIM POS software applications and install patches at clients.
- Repair and replace equipment as necessary.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a support or similar IT position.
- Holder of –MIS degree or similar degree in the IT field
- Great phone communication guidelines.
- Positive-Yes attitude
- Customer-success driven
- Good in English
- Basic SQL knowledge is a plus
- Basic Programming knowledge is a plus.